Preparing our rafts and getting to know one another, anxiety of scouting rapids, absolute grandeur and solitude day after day in the canyon, meeting the Little Colorado and the change that took place for the rest of the trip, Elves Chasm, Matkatamiba, other side trips, Larry's geologic knowledge made our trip extra special- what a treat it was!, My dump in Horn and not qualifying for a swim t-shirt, the epic storm that tormented us for 3.5 days-the lightening and thunder was the most extreme I have ever experienced, Dan with his photographic knowledge and wonderful videos he captured with his camera, Dan S disappearing in the last hole in Lava Fall and suddenly reappearing in all his glory, the night float that I was initially skeptical of and later had to eat my words-this experience is a chapter in itself, tooooo many words to describe all my feelings and emotions I received from this experience. This certainly is not a complete list by any means and as I day dream about this experience the memories just keep flowing.From Max.
Whitewater Kayak Schools
-
Whitewater kayaking is difficult! It helps to have expert instruction as
early as possible in your kayaking career, before you pick up too many bad
habits....
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment